While you may refer to links below for specific game rules, some of our rules are universal. For example,
- Before the start of play, designate one player from each team to act as team captain. During play, communicate with game officials through this team captain.
- Each team should designate a minimum of one cadet to officiate each preliminary round game in which it plays.
- Start time is forfeit time: there is no grace period for players to arrive late.
- Two (2) game forfeits disqualify a team from further play.
- Written protest, sent via e-mail from the Athletic Officer (Corps Intramurals) or Team Captain (College Intramurals) and to the Director of Intramurals, must be received within 24 hours of game finish. A protest may concern only a rule interpretation, not an official's judgment.
- Be reminded that players will communicate with officials through their team captain. Arguing, debating, crowding or intimidating an official or an opponent is unacceptable behavior. An official may warn or eject a player for poor sportsmanship. An ejected player must leave the field of play immediately or the team will be disqualified.
Athletic Participation (All Cadets)
Softball (Upper Class)
Air Pistol (Freshmen)
Ultimate (Upper Class)
Football Passing League (Upper Class)
Football Passing League (Freshmen)
Swim Meet (All Cadets)
Team Handball (Upper Class)
Team Handball (Freshmen)
Pickleball (All Students)