Supporting the School of Engineering
We are deeply thankful for your interests in supporting The Citadel School of Engineering!
The School of Engineering is being positioned to expand our programs and facilities to meet the demand within exciting new and emerging areas in the fields of project management and engineering. Our students not only graduate from our programs with the technical knowledge to be skilled professionals, but they leave as thoughtful leaders who are ready to transform and meet the needs of their surrounding communities.
The success of our students and programs would not be possible without our amazing alumnus, partnerships with industry leaders, and support from the engineering and project management communities, both locally and nationally. Your support and involvement is more impactful today than it has ever been.
We invite you to become a supporter of The Citadel School of Engineering and be part of our students’ and school’s legacy through a few ways…
- Pledge or make a financial contribution to the School of Engineering
- Provide funding to one of the areas of greatest impact
- Serve as a mentor to an engineering student or students
- Visit campus and hire for available positions at your company/firm
- Serve on an Advisory Board within the School of Engineering
- Attend one of our friends and alumni events throughout the year
- Alternative ideas and suggestion you have
These are just a few of the most common ways we are fortunate to receive support. However, we would consider it our privilege to discuss other opportunities or ways for you to support and become involved with The Citadel School of Engineering.
Have questions or need additional information, please feel free to call, email, or use our Donor Interests Form, and someone on our team will get back to you.
Again, we offer our sincerest gratitude for your time and consideration in supporting Our Mighty Citadel & The School of Engineering.