Information And Actions Being Taken Related To COVID-19
Back to Top
Public Safety Goals
- Continue to keep The Citadel a safe and secure place for all personnel.
- Continue to secure physical structures and report deficiencies.
- Continue proactive initiatives to reduce crime, accidents, and incidents.
- Remain alert and ready to implement battle staff operations during crisis or emergencies.
- Continue to provide courteous customer service to those who need it.
- Coordinate prosecution of Federal Law violations.
- Create and maintain a secure Campus environment.
- Detect and counter criminal activities or fires.
- Develop and enforce necessary traffic and parking controls.
- Establish an effective crime prevention program.
- Establish and maintain positive communication and report with The Citadel and surrounding community.
- Fairly and impartially enforce the rules and regulations of The Citadel, the laws and ordinances of the City and County of Charleston, and the State Statutes of South Carolina.
- Identify and eliminate physical health and safety hazards.
- Protect the constitutional rights of all individuals.
- Provide communication service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, to the administration.
- Provide courteous customer service to campus personnel and visitors.
- Conduct investigations / surveillance.