Kaplan course: REGISTRATION LINK . You are entering into a financial agreement by completing this registration. PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING REGISTRATION. The Citadel will not process refunds once registered. In an emergent situation, you are able to transfer the course by contacting Kaplan.
Currently enrolled students in good financial standing may register for Kaplan courses at discounted rates to better prepare for graduate school. Click here for Kaplan tests educational videos research. To access your financial account, enter Lesesne Gateway by following the “How do I pay for my Kaplan course?” directions below, visit The Treasurer’s Office in Bond Hall 112, or email TRSR@citadel.edu to ensure there are no holds on your account BEFORE registering.
Which Kaplan course to choose?
- Visit https://www.kaptest.com
- Click “Find Your Prep”
- Choose “Prep with A Teacher” or Prep On Your Own”
- Choose “HOW DO YOU WANT TO PREP” - Live Online / In-Person / Tutoring
- Choose “See Schedules” / Find a Class Near Me / Enter Zip Code
- Look up Class code (Ex. LAOCR19077) DO NOT REGISTER THROUGH THE MAIN KAPLAN WEBSITE!
- Register through The Citadel’s Kaplan Registration link using class code.
What are the costs?
Your FASFA information will determine how much of a discount you receive based on the chart below.
The registration page asks for a class code. What is that? Kaplan classes have unique codes - 4 letters/4 numbers (e.g., GMSC0008) used by Kaplan to identify the class. These class codes are included online and in the printed schedules.
How do I pay for my Kaplan Course? Register for the discounted rate by following the registration instructions above. The associated fee will be posted to your tuition account, in Lesesne Gateway, on the 5th of the month. Pay fees by the 25th of the month to avoid any late payment fees. Student accounts with a balance greater than $500 are assessed a late fee of $150.00 on the 25th of the month.
How do I make a payment?
- Log into your Lesesne Gateway Account
- Select “Student Tab” > “Click to pay tuition and review billing information”
- Click "I agree." Then, Select “Payments Tab’” > “Make a Payment”
- Choose payment method > Follow instructions to pay > Review payment confirmation
- SAVE PAYMENT RECEIPT!
Can I pay for this with funds from my restricted account? On an individual basis, after mid-terms, if students have excess funds in a restricted account and are in good academic and financial standing, the Treasurer’s Office may allow the student to apply these funds to Kaplan. Contact The Citadel Treasurer's Office by emailing TRSR@citadel.edu with your name, CWID, and reference this Kaplan information to inquire if you are eligible.
Will Kaplan contact me directly? Once you have completed your online registration, it may take up to 5 business days for the communication between Kaplan and The Citadel to be complete.
- Kaplan will mail your print material to The Citadel Career Center in 5-10 business days.
- The Citadel Career Center will email you when these are received.
- You will receive email communication from Kaplan regarding online materials and instructions. Students who do not receive this typically entered an improper email address on the original registration.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit The Citadel Career Center for help.
What do I do if I need help? Preparation and planning for graduate school is a process. Kaplan offers to support your education on this topic. The Citadel Career Center hosts drop-in hours Monday - Thursday, 1:00 - 4:00 to help all students navigate career choices. If you have a specific question regarding your Kaplan Course, the registration process, or academic advising please reach out to one of these helpful resources:
Academic Advising for MCAT
|Dr. Sarah Imam
|Deas Hall Rm 204|
|Academic Advising for LSAT||Dr. Tom Horan
|Citadel Treasurer’s Office||TRSR@citadel.edu||Bond Hall 112|
|Kaplan Registration or career help||The Citadel Career Center email@example.com.||Career Center 573 Huger Street|