- An official college transcript is one that is sent directly from The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina to the requestor. It bears the college seal, along with a date and official signature. Most colleges require the official record.
The Citadel has authorized Parchment Exchange to provide transcript ordering via the internet.
- Secure, on-line access to request your transcript 24/7
- Email notification when transcripts are processed and received
- On-line tracking ability
- The option to request electronic delivery of your transcript
How to Order Your Transcript
1. If you attended The Citadel beginning fall 1988 to the present:
- Register or login with Parchment to request a Citadel transcript.
A one-time account set up is required. You will be asked for your:
- First name, last name
- Address, phone number, birth date, years attended and last four digits of your SSN
This information is required to ensure proper student matching. Please be sure to fill in all required information as indicated by an *.
- Currently enrolled students can use the “Click Here to Order an Official Transcript” link in the Transcript Request channel on the Student tab in Lesesne Gateway.
The transcript fee is based on the method of delivery. During the ordering process, you will be able to see the exact charge prior to entering your credit card information. Transcript fees must be paid by credit card at the time of the order. Parchment accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Electronic Transcript: $10.00 per transcript
Mailed Transcript with Standard Shipping: $12.00
Transcript to be Picked Up In-House: $12.00
Overnight Delivery: Fee determined by provider
For questions or to report a problem with your order, please contact Parchment's Customer Service at (844) 823-8467.
Parchment should be contacted for questions concerning the Parchment registration or ordering process or for user interface issues.
Parchment has added five new CAS destinations that are now searchable in its destination list for transcript delivery. Parchment ensures the destinations receive the specific fields or information they need so that students do not have to go back and forth to provide supplemental information.
|ADEA AADSAS||American Dental Educators Association|
|AMCAS||American Medical College Application Service|
|MFTCASL||Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education|
|PHARMCAS||Pharmacy Centralized Application Service|
|PTCAS||Physical Therapy Centralized Application Service|
For inquiries concerning a transcript that cannot be released because of a hold or obligation, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (843) 953-6969 or email@example.com.
2. If you attended The Citadel any time prior to fall 1988:
- Please use this form to order your transcript. All information designated with an * must be provided. You may submit the form via mail or fax. Please allow one to two days for processing.
$12 per transcript. You may request your transcript to be mailed or faxed. Please clearly indicate the preferred delivery method on the address line.
- The Citadel no longer accepts paper transcript requests in the office or through the mail from students or alumni.
- Electronic transcripts cannot be forwarded to a second party.
- You must resolve an outstanding balance owed to the college before your official transcript can be issued. If your transcript is denied due to financial obligations, it is your responsibility to notify the Registrar's Office when your account is settled in the Treasurer's Office.
- Requests for transcripts of courses taken at other institutions must be directed to the issuing institution.
- Partial transcripts are not released. Only complete transcripts reflecting all coursework are issued.
- The Citadel does not fax transcripts for students who attended after fall 1988.
- Explanations for transcript content and terminology can be found in the college catalog.
- In accordance with the Public Information Act and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Acts (FERPA) of 1974, as amended, student academic records are classified as confidential and may be released only with the student's written authorization and signature. NO ONE ELSE (including your spouse, parent, etc.) can request your transcript, as your written permission is required by law.