Welcome to Property Management
Property Management's mission is to provide efficient storage and handling of goods to be redistributed to departments, stock and safeguard designated stock items in Central Stores, ensure accountability of stored cadet luggage, support other cadet functions in a timely manner, and provide supervision and control over the inventory, transfer, trade-in, sale or other disposition of movable personal property. Additionally, Property Management identifies and declares excess and surplus items and reports them to the State Surplus Property Office.
We sincerely hope that this site will be beneficial as well as educational in helping you to determine the specifics for your current and future property requirements.
Please choose the topic you need from the list below:
- Property Management Guide - Information on property management and procedures for college departments.
- Asset Management - Asset management procedures.
- Supply Management - Information on supply management procedures and responsibilities.
- Surplus Property - Information on the disposal, sale, and acquisition of surplus property.
- Annual Inventory - Listing of months scheduled for departmental inventories.