- Student resumes are typically 1 page with exceptions (like Federal Resumes or CVs)
- Use 10- to 12- point type font and be consistent with formatting
- Focus on information that is relevant to the employer and job
- Include key words taken directly from the job description
- Quantify your results, when possible
Write a Resume
A resume and cover letter are your tools to make an impact on a potential employer and secure an interview. The Career Center believes that writing a quality resume and cover letter for internship and full-time job opportunities begins with a targeted, one-page summary of your skills and experiences that convinces the employer you would be successful in that position.
GETTING STARTED TIPS
Jobipedia has gathered tips and advice from hiring managers, recruiters, and talent acquisition experts from Fortune 500 companies. Their free resume generator will help you create or polish a resume for an internship or entry-level job.
Visit The Citadel Career Center for samples and support daily. Drop-in hours are 1:00-4:00pm Mon-Thurs.
CLICK AND GRAB RESOURCES