The Career Center will help you through every part of the
For the time being, The Citadel Career Center Drop-In Hours are virtual. Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
- Identify career values, interests, personality and skills
- Create a well-constructed resume, cover letter, or personal statement
- Develop effective, behavioral based interview skills and follow-up communication
- Conduct a well-structured job search strateg
- Research graduate school options and/or take a Kaplan Course to improve GRE, MAT LSAT, and MCAT scores
- Build your professional network and connect with alumni and professionals in the field
We recommend students and recent alumni create and actively use Handshake, our platform for talent recruiting, networking, jobs and internships, and on-campus recruiting!
Undergraduate students need to Log in using their Lesesne Gateway ID and password. Graduate students and alumni need to create an account by selecting "Sign up for new account," choose "student/alumnus," and follow the prompts. Accounts are approved during business hours Monday - Friday.