The Military College of South Carolina
give online buttongive online button apply now buttonapply now button


Request for VA Enrollment Certification
This form is required for students to use their Veterans' Education Benefits. It should be submitted each semester. Enrollment certifications cannot be sent to the VA unless this form is submitted. 

Fall 2019
Spring 2020
Summer 201

Guide to taking classes at Trident Technical College.

Tips for using VA Educational Benefits

Cross Registering/Guest Students
This form is requried for Citadel students who are attending another institution and wish to receive benefits at that insitution. The form must be signed by the appropriate offices.  Once all signatures are complete, a copy must be provided The Citadel's Veterans Services Office.  

Corp of Cadets and Veteran Day Students
Evening and Online Students

Notice of Change
This form is required to notify The Citadel's Veterans Services Office of any changes to their current enrollment. This should be done as soon as possible by submitting the following form:

VA Notice of Change

 Emergency Relief Fund for Veterans and Military Students

The Emergency Relief fund is to provide assistance to veteran and military students that are experiencing unusual and unexpected financial need.

Emergency Relief Fund Application



Back to Top