The Office of Facilities & Engineering is comprised of Construction Management, Environmental Health and Safety, and Facilities. All aspects for each department and their activities fall under the direction of the Vice President for Facilities and Engineering.
Facilities is made up of three divisions comprised of ten separate shops, as well as entities for contractual services, campus housing, and the boat center. The primary function of Facilities is to provide maintenance and repair of the campus buildings, facilities, and grounds.
Construction Management is responsible for new construction on campus. This includes but is not limited to any major renovations and facility upgrades on campus.
The Environmental Health & Safety Department promotes and maintains a safe and healthy campus environment by providing technical expertise and comprehensive oversight for all campus environmental health and safety programs and activities. Additionally, this element within Facilities and Engineering regularly coordinates with other campus departments and outside agencies to protect college resources and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Jeff Lamberson - Vice President of Facilities and Engineering
Teresa Lauterbach - Administrative Assistant
- Glenn Easterby - Deputy Director of Facilities/Resident Engineer
Greg Moore - Capital Projects Manager
Dean Easterlin - Project Manager
- Kathleen Dille - Resident Architect/Construction Management
Francis Smith - Construction Manager
Carla McIntyre - Construction Management Accountant
- H. David Orr - Director of Environmental Health and Safety
- Mary Game - Director of Facilities Finance
Christine Simmons - Work Order Clerk
- Juan Santiago - Utilities Division Chief
Paul Cantrell - Energy Manager
- Mark Christenberry - Buildings Division Chief
Rhonda Tucker - Facilities and Housing CoordinatorScott Monnier - Lock Shop
Zone A Maintenance
Zone B Maintenance
- Jonathan Lewellyn - Grounds Division Chief
Oswald Nava - Contractual Services
April Harriman - Dispatcher/Motor Pool