The following receipts MUST be attached to the Travel Reimbursement Document (TRD) - even if the expense was prepaid.
- Conference registration - Include a copy of the full program, agenda or itinerary.
- Airfare – Adequate documentation reflecting the ticket cost, dates and destination must accompany the travel voucher. This may be accompanied via one or several of the following: boarding pass, copy of a printed ticket or print out of internet purchase.
- Hotel or other accommodation - itemized hotel bill with traveler's name
- Car rental - paid itemized receipt
- Meals that are reimbursed at actual cost rather than according to the meal allowance - must have itemized receipt, not credit card receipt.
- Miscellaneous Expenses - must have receipt if over $25.00. Any expenses $25.00 or less do not require a receipt. However, a written explanation should be included with your TRD.