Welcome to the Career Center!
The mission of The Citadel Career Center is to provide a nationally recognized career-planning program that permeates all aspects of our campus’s culture. Through collaboration with community and corporate partners, we educate, empower, and equip students, as principled leaders, to achieve their professional goals. We teach students to be active participants in their success and to develop an effective, career planning strategy. Through early career exploration, participation in experiential leadership and learning opportunities, professional development with campus partners, employers and alumni, and through the use of current technology, students will secure professional employment or admission to graduate school at graduation.
WHO WE SERVE:
- Veterans (day and evening programs),
- Citadel Graduate College students,
- Employers, Community and Campus Partners,
- Alumni (up to three years)
The process of connection starts through Handshake, our Career Managemnet System, where students & alumni (up to 3 years) can access jobs/internships & on-campus events. Accounts are approved Mon-Thurs. during business hours.
The hireCHARLESTON Multi-School Alumni Career Fair/Thurs.July 11th 11:00am-2:30pm-Charleston Gaillard Center,Charleston,SC
SAVE THE DATE (Fall & Spring):
- 2019 All-Major Fall Career & Internship Fair: Wed.,Oct.9th 1-4pm, Buyer Auditorium
- 2019 Engineering Expo: Tues.,Oct.15th 5:30-8:00pm, Buyer Auditorium
- 2020 All-Major Spring Career & Internship Fair: (date posted in August)
- 2020 German-American Business Summit: Feb.5th Gaillard Conference Center