The Citadel’s OneCard is the school’s new multipurpose campus I.D. card that functions mainly as a campus debit card. It replaces all previous versions of Citadel I.D. cards. It is your official identification while you are at The Citadel. Falsifying, altering, or misusing your own or anyone else’s OneCard in any way is strictly prohibited and illegal. It becomes void upon graduation, interruption of enrollment, or termination of employment.
Important Message to Parents, Knobs and Returning Cadets
There are two tracks on the OneCard:
‘Restricted’ Account: Formerly known as the QM or Quartermaster Account, your Restricted Account is automatically loaded as a release from tuition. Your Restricted Account can be used to purchase books, school supplies, your original issue from the Cadet Store, uniform issue and haircuts. Once you have spent the Restricted Account for that semester, you will need to use the ‘open’ account on your OneCard.
‘Open’ Account: The Open Account on the OneCard can be loaded with additional funds for use at campus facilities. It is used mainly to purchase food, drinks and other items that cannot be purchased on the Restricted Account. You can send a check to the OneCard Office or go online via CampusCenter and that amount will be loaded on your Open Account.
You can now add money to your OneCard, track spending and view your account balance online: One Card Login
Note: Only cadets who have registered for classes in any term will have their Restricted Accounts activated.
What are the uses of the OneCard?
- Use as official identification on campus
- Purchase books, supplies and memorabilia from The Citadel Bookstore
- Purchase refreshments and convenience items from The Marketplace
- Purchase food at the The Canteen, Starbucks and Bond Café
- Purchase drinks and snacks from select vending machines
- Purchase uniforms and cadet needs at The Cadet Store
- Purchase services at our Full Service Laundry & Dry Cleaning Facility
- Purchase tailoring and embroidery services at The Tailor Shop
- Purchase haircuts at the Barber Shop
- Use as identification for Deas Hall (workout facility, gym and pool)
- Reserve and check out library materials in Daniel Library
- Access to specific campus buildings, rooms or labs
- Gain Battalion Credit at various fine arts activities or Citadel sports events
- Use as admission or discount to cultural and athletic events
- Use as a discount card at local merchants requiring college identification
Who needs a Citadel OneCard?
All faculty, staff, students (cadet, active duty, MECEP, non-degree, CGC, etc.), vendors and volunteers/interns must have on-campus identification.
Where can you get a OneCard?
OneCards are issued by the One Card Office, located in 208 Richardson. For the summer, the OneCard office is open from 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. M-Thu. During the regular school year, the OneCard office is open from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. M-F. You can schedule an appointment by calling OneCard at 843-953-7000 or by emailing email@example.com.
Who can you contact if you have a problem with your OneCard?
If you have questions or concerns regarding funds or transactions associated with your OneCard, please contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 843-953-7000, or stop by 208 Richardson.