Help Center Information:
Bond Hall 253
Help & Call Center Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Help Center FAQ:
- How Can I Get Help?
- The professional and student staff at the Help Center offer various levels of information technology support for faculty, staff and students.
- We provide support: at the Help Center, by phone, or by remote support.
- Where is the Help Center?
- The Help Center is located in Bond Hall 253.
- What should I do before I call the Help Center?
- Please be at your computer and have time to work on the problem when you call. It is much easier to troubleshoot a problem over the phone when you are at your computer, and have time to help us perform some diagnostic tests.
- Please make a note of any error messages, and be prepared to give them to the Help Center.
- Can I enter my own work ticket?
- Yes, you can enter your own HOTLINE ticket.