Welcome to the Office of the Treasurer
The Office of the Treasurer is located on the first floor of
Bond Hall in Room 112.
Summer Office Hours
Monday - Thursday 7:30 am til 5:30 pm
1098-T Education Tax Credit forms
have been mailed to the home address on file.
To get a duplicate official copy of your 2015 1098-T form, follow this link. The Citadel School Code is B44. http://www.ecsi.net/taxinfo.html
Please visit Education Tax Credits for more information and Frequently Asked Questions.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns
about your student account.
Phone 843-953-5254 / Fax 843-953-6992
IMPORTANT DATES FALL 2016
Fall 2016 bills will be available online for registered students after July 8, 2016.
No paper bills will be mailed.
Payment for Fall is due - August 8,2016
CITADEL TUITION PAYMENT PLAN (CTPP)
Online enrollment in the Fall payment plan will be available July 8-29.
The first payment for the Fall plan is due July 31st.
There is a $50 enrollment fee each semester
VIEWING YOUR BILL
All incoming freshman, returning Cadets and CGC students can access the "Student tab" in Lesesne Gateway to view billing information.
Authorized parent users will use the following link to access bills: https://secure.touchnet.com/C20044_tsa/web/login.jsp
As always, we are pleased to support all students, parents, faculty, staff, and members of The Citadel community.
To make a payment, the following options are available:
- Pay in person with cash, check, or money order during business hours.
- Mail a check/money order to Treasurer, The Citadel, 171 Moultrie St., Charleston, SC 29409.
- Pay online with a credit card or electronic check using Lesene Gateway or BannerWeb.
- Pay by wire transfer; contact the Treasurer's office for information about using this option.
- Set-up a payment plan through Citadel Tuition Payment Plan.
Remember: Always include the student's full name with any payment to avoid confusion. If you have The Citadel Identification number, this will speed the process and guarantee accuracy.
As of July 1, 2008, Federal Financial Aid regulations prohibit the use of excess financial aid to pay off past-due balances.
We want to help students avoid any confusion or interruption in their enrollment and course registration process. It is therefore important that payments be made on time. Doing so will avoid being dropped from classes (requiring a new registration process) and incurring late fees.
ABOUT THE OFFICE OF THE TREASURER
The Treasurer's office, along with the Office of Accounting, is part of the Financial Services department, which reports to the Vice President for Finance and Business Affairs. The Office of the Treasurer is responsible for support of activities including:
- Collection of all monies due The Citadel
- All correspondence concerning fees, payments, and status of accounts
- Clearance for participation in commencement exercises
- Maintenance of information regarding monthly installment plans and other ways to finance a student's education
- Partial refunds for withdrawal during a semester
- Preparation of 1098-t tax documents
For more information, please select one of the tabs at the left.
Thank-you for visiting the Treasurer's webpage.