CSI Registration Procedures
All students who registered for CSI Session 1 were automatically shifted to CSI Session 2. If this will not work with your schedule, please email Melinda Norris at CSI@Citadel.edu. Please check the email address you marked as "Preferred" on the CSI Application DAILY for new information as it becomes available.
Payment Information: All registrants will need to check for their bill online until it can be paid through Lesesne Gateway. Please DO NOT send cash or check. If you have any questions, please call us at 843-953 5705, COL Chris Fudge, Directoremail@example.com; or 843-953-6773, MAJ Melinda Norris, Assistant Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CSI Acceptance Criteria
1. You must be academically accepted to The Citadel and planning on matriculating in August.
2. You must be medically cleared to attend The Citadel. Please contact the Citadel Infirmary at (843) 953-4827 with any questions concerning medical clearance.
Ready to Register?
1. Submit the online Registration form as soon as possible as Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, so don't wait until the last minute because space may become limited! All accepted students will receive information via email beginning in early February. Make sure your contact information is up-to-date with the Citadel Admissions Office to ensure successful email delivery. We use the "Preferred Email" noted on the application.
Please Note: Your Registration form will reserve your spot in CSI, but you must first receive medical clearance to attend CSI and The Citadel. Please refer to your Citadel acceptance packet to learn more about how to get medical clearance. Visit http://www.citadel.edu/root/admissions-secure-spot, or contact the Citadel Admissions Office at (800) 868-1842. If you have specific questions or concerns about the medical clearance process or your status, please contact Brenda Pelham at the Citadel Infirmary at 843-953-4827 or email her at email@example.com .
2. After we receive your Registration Form, you will receive a confirmation email.
Once registered for CSI, students will be able to pay the CSI fee online via Lesesne Gateway once they have been scheduled for classes. Please allow time for your bill to be generated, but if you have not received a bill by May, please contact us: COL Chris Fudge, Director, 843-953-5705 or MAJ Melinda S. Norris, Assistant Director, firstname.lastname@example.org; 843-953-6773.
Please Note: The Citadel will accept 529 plan payments for the CSI fee. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept payments from pre-paid tuition plans. Pre-paid plans require a per-credit-hour rate to be utilized. In an effort to offer the CSI program at the lowest possible cost, the program was packaged and a comprehensive CSI fee was determined. A credit-hour rate cannot be extracted from the CSI fee. It is advantageous to utilize a pre-paid tuition plan when students are enrolled in a full-time status.
3. Information needed for a successful arrival at CSI is posted on The Citadel website and its Facebook page. This information includes topics such as what to bring, what not to bring, when to arrive and where to go, and rules and regulations. Please refer ONLY to these two sources for accurate information.