Bond Hall
Bond Hall is home to Executive Administrative Offices, the Office of the Registrar (opens in a new tab), the Office of Admissions (opens in a new tab), the Office of the Graduate College (opens in a new tab), the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships (opens in a new tab), the Office of the Treasurer (opens in a new tab), Information Technology Services (opens in a new tab), The Citadel Honors Program (opens in a new tab), the Public Speaking Lab (opens in a new tab), the Office of Fellowships (opens in a new tab), the Office of Procurement (opens in a new tab) and Seaboard Cafe.
Bond Hall is named for Col. Oliver J. Bond, an 1886 graduate and the ninth president of The Citadel. Bond served as president from 1908 to 1931 and was an avid and prolific historian of The Citadel. One of the first buildings constructed when the college moved from its original site at Marion Square, it was completed in 1939.
