Faculty and Advisors
Welcome Faculty and Staff!
Are you interested in developing a summer study abroad program? Take the steps below:
1. Fill out the Faculty-Led Summer Program Proposal Form - this is a requirement for each year in order for the OIDP to gather all risk management-related and program information.
3. Contact the OIDP with any questions or concerns you may have! We may be reached at 843-953-4915 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty Director Handbook for Study Abroad
- Incident Report Form
- Faculty-Led Program Proposal Form
- Faculty-Led Program Budget Form
- Risk Management Planning Form
- Passport Application
- Risk Management Seminar PowerPoint