CSI Registration Procedures
Payment Information: All registrants will receive a notification when their bill can be paid through Lesesne Gateway. However, all payments will be online, so please DO NOT send cash or check. If you have any questions, please call us at 843-953 5705, COL Chris Fudge, Directoremail@example.com; or 843-953-6773, MAJ Melinda Norris, Assistant Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CSI Acceptance Criteria
1. You must be academically accepted to The Citadel and planning on matriculating in August.
2. You must be medically cleared to attend The Citadel. Please contact the Citadel Infirmary at (843) 953-4827 with any questions concerning medical clearance.
Ready to Register?
1. Submit the online Registration form as soon as possible as Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis, so don't wait until the last minute because space may become limited! All accepted students will receive information via email beginning in early February. Make sure your contact information is up-to-date with the Citadel Admissions Office to ensure successful email delivery.
Please Note: Your Registration form will reserve your spot in CSI, but you must first receive medical clearance to attend The Citadel. Please refer to your Citadel acceptance packet to learn more about how to get medical clearance. Visit http://www.citadel.edu/root/admissions-secure-spot, or contact the Citadel Admissions Office at (800) 868-1842. If you have specific questions or concerns about the medical clearance process or your status, please contact Brenda Pelham at the Citadel Infirmary at 843-953-4827 or email her at email@example.com .
2. After we receive your Registration form and have confirmed your medical clearance, we will contact you using the email address you provided on your Registration form.
Once registered for CSI, students will be able to pay the CSI fee online via Lesesne Gateway once they have been scheduled for classes. Please allow time for your bill to be generated; however if you have not received a bill, please contact us: COL Chris Fudge, Director, 843-953-5705 or MAJ Melinda S. Norris, Assistant Director, firstname.lastname@example.org; 843-953-6773.
Please Note: The Citadel will accept 529 plan payments for the CSI fee. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept payments from pre-paid tuition plans. Pre-paid plans require a per-credit-hour rate to be utilized. In an effort to offer the CSI program at the lowest possible cost, the program was packaged and a comprehensive CSI fee was determined. A credit-hour rate cannot be extracted from the CSI fee. It is advantageous to utilize a pre-paid tuition plan when students are enrolled in a full-time status.
3. A comprehensive packet of information about CSI is posted on the homepage. This packet covers topics such as what to bring, what not to bring, when to arrive and where to go, and rules and regulations. Please be sure to bring this packet with you when you arrive for CSI (you may print out the packet provided in PDF format).