Mandatory Training for Employees
Campus Community –
Now is the perfect opportunity for all employees to get caught up on their mandatory trainings thru PageUp.
In adherence to the Mandatory Training Policy: http://www.citadel.edu/root/images/policies/mandatory-training-policy.pdf, Citadel employees and campus volunteers are expected to complete all trainings listed in Annex A. Supervisors will determine if additional trainings need to be completed from Annex B. Training modules can be completed by logging into the PageUp portal: https://thecitadel.pageuppeople.com/beta/Dock.aspx (see additional instructions below). For employees or volunteers who do not have access to Lesesne Gateway, please send an email to Kendra.Snipe@citadel.edu for further instructions. Be reminded that these are state mandated trainings required as a preventative measure for all Citadel employees and volunteers. In the event of an audit, we need to be compliant.
Please note that recertification for FERPA is every 3 years and D2L is now every 5 years. All other trainings are up for renewal on an annual basis.
Our 10 mandatory trainings include:
- Darkness to Light
- Title IX
- Bulldog Alert
- Clery Act
- Discrim Awareness in the WP
- Hazard Communication
- IT Security Awareness
- Sexual Harassment
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
To access the training modules:
- Go to the Employee tab in Lesesne Gateway
- Select Online Training under the Human Resources PageUp Portal box
- From the menu bar at the top, select My Community, under the drop down menu select Learning Library
- Type in the training module name in the search bar (upper right hand corner of the screen)
- Select the training module
If you have any questions, please contact our HR Training Manager at Kendra.Snipe@citadel.edu.