View information and updates on our return to campus plan, Operation Fall Return 2020.
Back to Top
Do's and Dont's
- Dress in business (preferred), or at minimum business casual (golf shirt and khakis)
- Arrive 30-45 minutes prior to the event to check-in, setup, and prepare
- When departing a college fair hosted at a high-school, leave left-over materials with the guidance office or JROTC department
- Stay postitive, focus on academics, the honor code, and the leadership you learn here at The Citadel (peer leadership)
- Discuss the Senior Military College aspect, 2nd in officer production to the Academies in 3 of 4 service branches
- Generally be friendly, give a firm handshake, and give them any information you can
- PLEASE DO NOT TELL OLD WAR STORIES ABOUT WHEN YOU WERE IN THE OLD CORPS
- We are here to be positive and tell students about the great things about The Citadel. Not to nitpick at shortcomings
- Please do not sit down while talking to students or parents
- Please do not bash or defame other institutions to make The Citadel look better
- Do not "gift" students items such as: Pennants, candy, etc.
- Please do not try to answer a question you are unsure of. If you are unsure then refer them to the office of admissions