- Accepted Candidate Nights serves applicants who have received provisional academic acceptance, but who have yet to make a final college decision.
- Alumni share thier passion for The Citadel, the impact the Citadel education has professionally and personally in their lives, and fully express what it means to be part of The Citadel community.
- Though many alumni won't have all the answers to candidate/family questions, those challenges can be forwarded to Shamus Gillen, '96 or Josh Simon, '08 for a direct response. The mission is to showcase what it means to be a part of The Citadel family.
- Remember, this will often be the candidates' first glimpse at how The Citadel differs from other college they are considering!
- Citadel clubs across the country will participate in Cadet Sendoff Events (CSEs) which help fortify cadets enrolling in The Citadel's incoming fall class
- Citadel Clubs should take careful note when scheduling their Sendoffs to avoid Citadel Success Institute summer conflicts, noted in the lihk above.
- Clubs must register their event and then The Citadel can aid them with supplemental materials.