Math Lab tutors and staff are devoted to maintaining and improving the quality of tutoring and assistance to students at The Citadel. To meet the needs of students, the Student Success Center (SSC) aims to make the Math Lab the best possible learning environment and strives to provide the most efficient tutoring to help support faculty goals and objectives.
What We Do
The Math Lab offers tutoring for all the general education math classes at The Citadel. Tutors are available on a drop-in basis (no appointment necessary) to answer questions and help with homework.
Times and Locations
- Afternoons, Monday through Thursday from 1-4 pm in Thompson 133
- Evenings, Sunday through Thursday from 7-10 pm in Thompson 203
Classes We Tutor
- Math 104, Elementary Mathematical Modeling
- Math 105, Finite Mathematics
- Math 106, Applied Calculus I
- Math 107, Applied Calculus II
- Math 119, Precalculus
- Math 131, Calculus I
- Math 132, Calculus II
- Stat 160, Statistical Methods
SPRING 2021 FINAL EXAM TUTORING SCHEDULE
Wednesday, April 28th from 12-2 pm
Thursday, April 29th from 12-2 pm
Friday, April 30th from 12-2 pm
Monday, May 3rd from 12-2 pm
Thompson Hall, Room 133
No appointment is necessary. Please bring your own questions. The Math Lab does not provide study guides.
For more information, contact the Student Success Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.