Leadership Development Transcript
The purpose of the leadership transcript is to highlight the leadership experiences and development of students that take place outside of the classroom. These experiences could include civic engagement, global studies, internship, research, and leadership roles in the cadet chain of command, as well as club sports and various other campus organizations. The transcript also functions as a complement to the academic transcript and is useful as a tool to encourage student involvement in non-classroom activities that foster enhancement of skills beyond the classroom experience.
Sample Leadership Development Transcript (PDF)
The Citadel has authorized Parchment Exchange to provide transcript ordering via the internet.
- Secure, on-line access to request your transcript 24/7
- Email notification when transcripts are processed and received
- On-line tracking ability
- Electronic delivery of your transcript
How to Order Your Transcript
Register or login with Parchment to request a Citadel Leadership Development Transcript.
A one-time account set up is required. You will be asked for your:
- First name, last name
- Address, phone number, birth date, years attended, and last four digits of your SSN
This information is required to ensure proper student matching. Please be sure to fill in all required information as indicated by an *.
For questions or to report a problem with your order, please contact Parchment's Customer Service at (844) 823-8467.
Parchment should be contacted for questions concerning the Parchment registration or ordering process or for user interface issues.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Leadership Development Transcript is only available for cadets and fifth year students who attended from Fall 2013 - present.
- Corrections to the Leadership Development Transcript may be made by e-mailing the Office of the Registrar email@example.com.
- Transcripts will not be processed for those students with financial holds on their account.