Welcome to the Institutional Planning Council
The Institutional Planning Council (IPC) is an action oriented body charged with developing the calendar and tasked with accomplishing long and short range planning for the college.
This site is designed to assist those planning Citadel internal events.
Meetings are held the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month*
Bond Hall, Room 295
*Occasionally, IPC meetings are canceled due to light agenda.
Thresholds for IPC Review
Events that meet at least ONE of the following criteria must be reviewed by the IPC:
- Require attendance by The Citadel President, Provost, or any of the Vice Presidents
- Include a high profile guest / VIP in attendance.
- Media coverage is desired for the event.
- It is a recurring event.
- Is an Advisory Board.
- The event is open to the public.
- Shutdown or interruption in service: power, steam, buildings, common areas, parking, roads, internet service, IT systems, Banner
- Camps, non-Citadel athletic events, lecture series, conferences
- Funeral services
Submit the online IPC Form for your event.
(The IPC form is a Citadel use only form. For outside events, please click HERE.)