"The Gold Star Journal proudly dedicates the sixth edition to the cadets and alumni called to duty who have devoted their lives to protect our great nation and honor our alma mater. This journal recognizes their unselfish service and loyalty to The United States of America and The Citadel."
To view the entire 2002 edition, click this link or the cover above.
- Columbine: A Psychosocial/Cultural Approach," Brock Marable, Class of 2002, Psychology Major.
- "Custody or Cure? The Debate on the South Carolina Lunatic Asylum During the Antebellum Period," Andrew Donald St. Jean, Class of 2002, History Major.
- "The Visions of Anna Katharina Emmerich: Clemens Brentano's Edited Accounts," Matthew James Belcher, Class of 2002, German Major.
- "-In Response to 'Mayhem at Cybercafes Shakes a Town in California,' New York Times, 22 January 2002," Joseph W. Rohe, III, Class of 2003, Business Administration Major.
- "Wisdom and Feelings," Anastasiya P. Smertina, Class of 2002, Business Administration Major.