AlcoholEdu is a non-opinionated, science-based course taken by thousands of cadets and college students each year. AlcoholEdu empowers students to make well-informed decisions and provides strategies to help keep them safe.
There are two parts to the program:
- Part One takes approximately 75 minutes to complete. It is both interactive and educational.
- Part Two is accessible 30-days after completing Part One and takes approximately 20-minutes to complete. It includes follow-up questions to see how much you remember from Part One.
To complete the course follow these instructions:
- Go to: http://www.everfi.com/register
- Enter the Registration Code: 8e8e7a9b and click “I’m a Student” to create your EverFi Account
Other Important Information:
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use a major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome) released within the previous two years.
- You may take the course in multiple sittings.
- The course may include surveys to measure your attitudes and behaviors and to help personalize your experience.
- All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual responses.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course.