Health and wellness fair Sept. 27, 28
The Citadel Health and Wellness Fair is Tuesday and Wednesday Sept. 27 and 28 in Mark Clark Hall. The wellness fair will run from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. both days.
Numerous exhibits will be set up for faculty, staff, cadets, and CGPS students to build knowledge about personal health and lifestyle choices. Also available will be health screenings for body fat, blood pressure and body mass index. Healthy consumer goods will be available for sale.
Exhibits will include:
- The Drunken Simulator - The Citadel Counseling Center
- Vitamin Supplements (with samples) - A & B Associates Shacklee Distributer
- Electrical Impedance Body Fat Analysis - Gold's Gym
- Body Mass Index Analysis, Height/Weight, Blood Pressure - The Citadel Health, Exercise & Sport Science Department
- Alcohol Awareness - The Citadel Counseling Center
- Smoking Awareness - The Citadel Infirmary
- Organic Eating (with samples) - Healthy Home Foods
- Chair Massages - Charleston Massage & Body Works
- Healthy Eating - Quaker Oats
- Sexual Violence Education - People Against Rape
- Physical Fitness Assessment and Fitness Challenge - The Citadel Health, Exercise & Sport Science Department
- Kayaking and nature conservation in the Lowcountry - Coastal Expeditions
Door and raffle prizes include free massage, skin care, dinner, Citadel athletic tickets and T-shirts.
Additional information is available online.