Campus Trident United Way campaign under way
Lt. Col. Robert Sberna, director of cadet activities, will lead this year’s campus Trident United Way campaign, which got under way Sept. 11.
This year’s goal is to raise $45,500 from students, faculty and staff. The Corps of Cadets has pledged to raise $12,000 of the goal amount.
“The Citadel has a proud tradition of supporting our local community, and in a challenging economy those in need suffer the greatest impact of rising costs,” said Sberna, campaign coordinator. “By giving to the Trident United Way you help real people in need in your own community.”
Information packages are being delivered soon to everyone on campus. When you make a donation you will be entered in a weekly drawing for prizes. A grand prize drawing will be held at the end of the campaign, Nov. 7.
For questions, here are the campus associate coordinators:
- Provost or Dean—Mark Bebensee, 953-5056, Bond Hall room 287
- Commandant—Jenni Garrott, 953-5262, Jenkins Hall room 213
- Finance—Nancy Bright, 953-6962, Bond 239
- Facilities and Engineering—Rena Provo, 953-5304, Physical Plant
- External Affairs—Patricia Lee, 205 Richardson Ave., 953-6779
- Athletic Department— Andy Solomon, McAlister Field House, 953-6300
- Corps of Cadets – Regimental Executive Officer Brittany Nagle along with all the Corps of Cadets executive officers.
For more information, contact Sberna in Room 217 of Mark Clark Hall or call 953-5111.