Study Abroad in France!
June 1- 26, 2020
* Live with French families
* Study and earn 6 credit hours with professors from Cannes, a large city located directly on the French Riviera. The French Riviera, or Côte d'Azur, is famous for its blue waters and beautiful cities and landscapes. Cannes is also the place for the world-famous Cannes International Film Festival. Cannes and its international campus attract students from all over the world to its summer study/immersion programs—from Sweden, Italy, Great Britain, Germany, Spain, Russia, the U.S. and Canada, etc. The beautiful campus is located is located across beautiful beaches and is a thriving and bustling city full of animation and vitality with many year-round social and cultural activities.
Arrival: May 31st; Return trip: June 27th
* Cost: $3900: includes tuition, lodging, breakfast, dinner, excursions.
This cost does not include: passport, airfare, lunch.
* Director of the program: Dr. Strobbe
Monaco at dusk
Les Gorges du Verdon
* Eze, a beautiful hilltop medieval village in Provence
* Antibes, a resort town by the Meditteranean Sea, where Picasso enjoyed painting
* The World Capital of Perfume, Grasse!
* The wonderful medieval city of Saint-Paul de Vence
* Other possibilities include Saint-Tropez, Nice, the Sainte-Marguerite Island, les Gorges du Verdon, Avignon and its popal Palace, & more!
Photos from past trips to Southern France
Canoeing in France
Cheering with England! in Montpellier