M.Ed. in Interdisciplinary STEM Education
1. Complete an online graduate application along with the non-refundable application fee.
2. Submit an official transcript of the baccalaureate degree and all other undergraduate and graduate work directly from each accredited college or university attended. Minimum requirements for consideration include an overall undergraduate grade point average of 2.5 and a bachelor’s degree demonstrating appropriate preparation in STEM.
3. Once admitted, complete the program of study form and return it to the STEM program director.
- Accepted to the Interdisciplinary STEM MEd program
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Undergraduate and/or current GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Have a completed Free Application For Student Aid (FAFSA) with Financial Aid office
- One professional letter of recommendation and one academic letter of recommendation
- Mail to: Dr. Jennifer Albert, The Citadel - Capers Hall Rm 301, Charleston, SC 29409
- Or email to: Dr. Jennifer Albert, email@example.com
- Written response to writing prompt: “How will completion of the Interdisciplinary STEM MEd impact my career?”