The Staff Council advocates for and represents the interests of staff to the administration of The Citadel.
To accomplish these objectives, Staff Council will:
- Act as a liaison between staff and the administration of The Citadel regarding the interests and concerns of staff.
- Provide opportunities on campus and within the community for staff to demonstrate service in leadership.
- Champion learning and development opportunities.
- Recognize and promote contributions and accomplishments of the staff.
- Provide networking opportunities to enhance cooperation and camaraderie amongst staff and faculty.
All employees are welcome to attend Staff Council meetings!
When: The 3rd Thursday of every month
Where: Mark Clark Hall, Greater Issues Room
Have ideas, suggestions, or concerns?
Complete our "What Do You Think?" online form by clicking HERE.
Connect with Us!
Sharepoint (Citadel login required): Click HERE
Facebook Group Coming Soon!