Nominations are NOW being accepted for Employee of the Year and Team of the Year! Please click the links below to submit your nomination:
Employee of the Year
Team of the Year
The Staff Council advocates for and represents the interests of staff to the administration of The Citadel.
To accomplish these objectives, Staff Council will:
- Act as a liaison between staff and the administration of The Citadel regarding the interests and concerns of staff.
- Provide opportunities on campus and within the community for staff to demonstrate service in leadership.
- Champion learning and development opportunities.
- Recognize and promote contributions and accomplishments of the staff.
- Provide networking opportunities to enhance cooperation and camaraderie amongst staff and faculty.Meetings are held the third Thursday of every month, and all employees are welcome to attend. Staff Council is also involved in various community service projects including Adopt-A-Highway and the Angel Tree project which helps children in the community at Christmas.
Have ideas, suggestions, or concerns?
Complete our "What Do You Think?" online form by clicking HERE.
Connect with Us!
Sharepoint (Citadel login required): Click HERE
Facebook Group Coming Soon!