Schedule Your Appointment
There are three ways to schedule your initial CADIC appointment
1. Option One: Schedule Appointment by Email
- Schedule an appointment by email.
- Be advised that scheduling your appointment via email typically involves several back-and-forth emails in order to discuss days/times, etc. and may take a day-or-two to coordinate.
2. Option Two: Schedule Appointment by Phone
- Schedule an appointment by phone by calling 843-953-0510.
- If the call rolls to voicemail, leave a message with your full name, reason for calling, best contact number and the most convenient time to return the call. Calls are usually returned within two business days.
3. Option Three: Schedule Appointment in Person
- Schedule an appointment in person by visiting CADIC anytime between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- CADIC is located in Mark Clark Hall, Suite 227. Continue past the fourth class lounge into the “Executive Offices” and the CADIC suite will be located to your right.
FOR EMERGENCIES OR “RIGHT NOW” SITUATIONS
- Walk-ins are welcome when space is available.
- Cadets or students with an emergency or who are experiencing a crisis “right now” are given preferential appointments; appointments for these situations are (usually) available immediately.
- To the best of our ability, we strive to make scheduling an appointment a convenient and hassle-free process. If you experience any problems – OR – if you have suggestions that might improve the scheduling process please email the Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.