Overview of Graduate Programs
The Citadel's Graduate Programs in Project Management provide students with advanced instruction focusing on organizational effectiveness, principled leadership, innovative analytical procedures and solutions to emerging resource issues.
Currently we offering the following four options:
- Master of Science in Project Management (MSPM)
- Graduate Certificate in Technical Project Management (TPM)
- Graduate Certificate in Systems Engineering Management (SEM)
- Graduate Certificate in Technical Program Management (TPgM)
These programs are tailored to equip professionals working in industry, governmental agencies, and business to achieve higher levels of effectiveness in managing and leading their organizations in project implementation and team-based, multi-disciplinary initiatives.
Each student will be given the opportunity to:
- Develop knowledge and expertise in managing different aspects of technical projects.
- Acquire and apply problem-solving skills in assignments that model the project environment.
- Transfer learned tools and techniques to theworkplace.
- Integrate knowledge and performance competencies.
- Learn the leadership and management skills that will facilitate career advancement.