Inquiring Minds Want to Know...
1. How does the OneCard work?
There are two accounts associated with the OneCard- an "Open" account- this is an unrestricted account that is reloadable; and a "Restricted" account that functions much like the old QM or Quartermaster account. This account is restricted to haircuts, uniforms and textbooks. When this account reaches $0.00, you cannot reload without assistance from financial aid.
2. Will my account balance(s) carry over to the next semester?
All account balances will carry over throughout your college career.
3. I am graduating/transferring/withdrawing from The Citadel. How do I go about getting a refund from my accounts?
If you are graduating, transferring to another school or withdrawing from The Citadel, you are able to obtain a refund for any of these accounts. In order to do this, you must visit the Onecard office located in Bond Hall, 244, where you will be able to fill out a refund request form. Your refund check should be issued soon after.
4. How am I able to use my OneCard as an ATM card?
At this time, you cannot.
5. I find that I do not use the funds in one of my accounts. Can I transfer them into another one that I will use more often?
6. I added funds to my account online using a credit card, and I checked my account and saw that the money has not been added yet. What do I do?
While most transactions will be reflected in your accounts immediately, there are times when this will not be the case. When this happens, it is usually caught automatically by our system on the next business day and corrected. If the money still has not been added to your account by the next day, email or call our office and we will work to solve the issue as soon as possible.