Adjusted Schedule for the arrival of the Class of 2008
Saturday, August 14 - All Day
- Incoming fourth class cadets may check in at McAlister Field House.
- Cadets will be stationed at the Holliday Alumni Center to direct traffic through the most appropriate gate. Lesesne Gate, Hagood Gate and Summerall Gate will be open.
- Incoming students who check in will stay in the barracks as guests on Saturday and will not receive uniforms or have training until Sunday.
Sunday, August 15
- (7-11 a.m.) Incoming fourth class cadets check in at Johnson-Hagood Stadium to receive company assignments.
- (10-10:50 a.m.) Optional gathering in Summerall Chapel for parents and cadets for presentation of religious activities
- (11-12:30 p.m.) Luncheon buffet in Coward Dining Hall for parents and cadets
- (1:15-3:00) President's welcome and information fair for parents in McAlister Field House
- The dinner hosted by The Citadel Family Association at The Citadel Beach House has been cancelled.
Monday, August 15
- Fourth Class will have academic orientation
Tuesday, August 16
- Military training will begin on Tuesday at 7 a.m.