The Citadel names 2004 company commanders
rising seniors have been named company commanders at The Citadel.
company commanders hail from all across the United States. They will assume
their leadership roles within the South Carolina Corps of Cadets during
the 2003-2004 academic year.
company commander oversees a rifle company of approximately 100 cadets
and supervises a company staff in its day-to-day dealings within the Corps
of Cadets. Company commanders, like all cadet officers, are responsible
for maintaining good order and discipline and displaying exemplary leadership
to those in his or her command.
2004 company commanders are:
- William K. Clifton, Colleyville, Texas
- Jonathan L. Fillman, Alpharetta, Ga.
- Warren A. Frank, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Jon D. Barrett, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Kyle A. Bozarth, Gambrills, Md.
- Jared A. Fralix, Walterboro, S.C.
- Justin A. Katko, Elmore, Ohio
- David M. Forbes, Franklin, Tenn.
- Brian J. Moroney, Summerville, S.C.
- Jonathan G. Lance, East Ridge, Tenn.
- Adam F. Perlin, Lake Arrowhead, Calif.
- Jonathan S. D'Angelo, Hollywood, Fla.
- Ryan C. Bachman, Fountain Hills, Ariz.
- Sean A. Merritt, U.S. Embassy, Japan
- Russell E. Frierson, Easley, S.C.
- George A. Gray, Lake Toxaway, N.C.
Battery - Owen C. Durham, Falls Church, Va.
Band - Matthew W. Durling, Hamilton, Mont.