Welcoming Diversity Workshops
Summer Welcoming Diversity Workshop Schedule
Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 9am - 5pm - Registration begins at 8:30am.
Open to all Citadel Faculty/Staff/CGC/Active Military/Veteran members
Location: Human Resources Training Room
Click Here to Register for an upcoming Welcoming Diversity Workshop.
This workshop is a full-day experience during which participants will get to know themselves and others in the first step towards developing leadership skills in diversity. Participants will have opportunities to
- identify information and misinformation that people carry about various social identity groups;
- identify and express pride in groups to which we belong;
- learn how other groups experience mistreatment;
- learn the impact of specific incidents of discrimination; and
- learn to interrupt prejudicial jokes, remarks and slurs.