Welcoming Diversity Workshops
Spring Welcoming Diversity Workshop Schedule
January 31 - 9am - 5pm
Open to CGC students: evening undergraduate, veterans, graduate students, active duty military including MECEPS
Location: Bond 295
Click Here to Register for an upcoming Welcoming Diversity Workshop.
This workshop is a full-day experience during which participants will get to know themselves and others in the first step towards developing leadership skills in diversity. Participants will have opportunities to
- identify information and misinformation that people carry about various social identity groups;
- identify and express pride in groups to which we belong;
- learn how other groups experience mistreatment;
- learn the impact of specific incidents of discrimination; and
- learn to interrupt prejudicial jokes, remarks and slurs.