The Master of Science in Leadership offers a unique integration of leadership-specific courses in a 36 credit-hour program. The program consists of the following course requirements, all of which can be taken online, while some are available to be taken in class on The Citadel campus.
Research Methods (6 hours)
- PSCI-500 Seminar in Social Science
- PSCI-501 Research Methods in Social Science
- EDUC-512 Data Collection and Analysis
Human Behavior (6 hours)
- PSYC-500 Human Growth and Development
- PSYC-570 Social and Cognitive Foundations of Interpersonal Behavior
Leadership (24 hours)
- LDRS-723 or BADM-713 Communication for Leadership
- LDRS- 722 or BADM-722 Leadership in Organizations: Principles and Practices
- LDRS-710 Ethics, Values and Principled Leadership
- LDRS-711 Leading Change: Organization Development and Transformation
- LDRS-712 Leading Teams: Coaching, Culture, Diversity, and Globalization
- LDRS-766 or BADM-766- Human Resource Development
- LDRS-714 Strategic Leadership, Vision, Mission and Contemporary Issues
- LDRS-715 Leadership Capstone Project
Upon completion of the Master of Science degree requirements, students may apply to graduate here.
Please refer to the current academic catalog for more information page 73.