1) Submit a graduate application, along with a non-refundable application fee.
2) An official transcript of the baccalaureate degree or master's degree (whichever is higher) delivered directly from the regionally accredited college or university attended.
3) Submit test scores from either the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or the Miller Analogies Test (MAT). Scores must be current within five (5) years, and official scores must be sent directly to the CGC office at the request of the student.
- Minimum for GRE is a verbal and quantitative combination of 290
- Minimum for MAT is a score of 396
- Applicants who score between 283-289 on the GRE or 380-395 on the MAT may be provisionally accepted; upon completion of the first six hours of degree coursework, with a minimum GPA of 3.50, the student will be considered fully admitted.
For applicants wishing to pursue both the MS in Leadership and the Certificate, separate applications are not necessary. Applicants may submit one application for the MS in Leadership. Courses required for the Certificate program are included in the requirements for the MS program; therefore, students admitted to the MS in Leadership will automatically be admitted to the Certificate in Leadership program.