El Cid: Submission Guidelines
The Citadel's Tau Iota Chapter of Sigma Delta Pi, the National Collegiate Hispanic Honor Society, invites graduate and undergraduate students to submit their original works in Spanish to be considered for publication in El Cid. All literary genres are considered.
Criteria for submissions:
1) A student may submit multiple works, but no more than one per student may be accepted for each edition of the journal.
2) At the time of submission, the student must be enrolled as an active graduate or undergraduate student.
3) Accepted works will be published only when the author completes an unmodified copy of the Contract for Publication provided by the Director of El Cid.
4) Essays must conform to MLA style.
5) Original material must be sent via e-mail as an MS Word attachment. No reference to student's name or institution affiliation should appear in the attachment. The e-mail message should include the author's full name, college/university name and student's enrollment status, and permanent e-mail and regular mail addresses.
6) Message and attachment should be sent to Professor María José Hellín-García: email@example.com