The MBA Association is a non-profit organization that provides the tools needed for its members, volunteers and supporters to network with peers and professionals from various industries around the world.
The MBA Association offers:
- Career Advising & Peer Networking Opportunities
- VIP Access to the MBA Room for Snacks & Supplies
- Social Events (Oyster Roast, Tailgates, & Banquets)
- Discounts at Local Restaurants & Bars
- Voting rights for the MBA Professor of the Year and the Student of the Year awards
If you are interested in becoming a member, please return this form with a check for $30 to The Citadel School of Business Administration office in Bond Hall 275.
2012 - 2013 Officers:
Al Lovvorn - Faculty Advisor
Will Thames - President
Clay Gaillard - Vice President
Mark Hipps - Board Member
Mea Wheeler - Board Member
Jeff Parish - Board Member