2007-2008 Honor Committee officers, battalion reps selected
The Citadel Honor Committee officers and battalion representatives have been selected for the 2007-2008 academic year following an extensive training program.
These newly appointed cadets, all of whom are rising seniors, will assume their duties April 2. The new Honor Committee will continue to support The Citadel’s core values by maintaining integrity within the South Carolina Corps of Cadets.
Honor Committee officers for the upcoming year are:
- Chairman: Benjamin Shotzberger, November Company, of Cazenovia, N.Y.
- Vice-chairman for investigations: Jason Jackson, Hotel Company, of Yorktown, Va.
- Vice-Chairman for education: Ian Clark, F-Troop Company, of Chatham, N.J.
- Secretary: Howard Knapp, Lima Company, of Billings, Mont.
Battalion representatives for the upcoming year are:
- Joshua Allbritton, 1st Battalion, Delta Company, of Sumter, S.C.
- James Dixon, 2nd Battalion, Hotel Company, of Augusta, Ga.
- Alvin Lewis, 3rd Battalion, Kilo Company, of North Myrtle Beach, S.C.
- Jeffery Chabot, 4th Battalion , Tango Company, of Charleston, S.C.