Internet Network Outage
- Published on Tuesday, 11 February 2014 18:01
Our internet Router is down. Internet services to and from The Citadel will not be possible at this time. However, The Citadel campus local network, access to The Citadel's data center in Ladson, Internet access to The Citadel's servers, as well as student access to email will not be affected. We are working to fix it now.
Citadel Systems Maintenance
- Published on Thursday, 06 February 2014 16:49
ITS will be performing systems maintenance on Friday, 2/7/14 between 5-8pm. Access to print services will not be available during this time.
Registration unavailable 1/27
- Published on Monday, 27 January 2014 11:33
Registration will be unavailable between 2:00 and 3:00 pm on January 27, 2014
Banner unavailable Fri 1/17
- Published on Friday, 17 January 2014 13:08
Banner (both SSB and INB) will be unavailable from 7:00 to 8:00 pm on Friday, January 17.
- Published on Friday, 17 January 2014 07:42
Some campus email users may be experiencing a disruption of email services. 7:43 AM 1/17/14
Banner INB unavailable Wed 1/15
- Published on Wednesday, 15 January 2014 14:27
Banner INB will be unavailable from 7:00 to 8:00 pm on Wednesday, January 15.
Email System Maintenance
- Published on Friday, 10 January 2014 15:09
Email service is restored but there may be temporary disruptions due to maintenance in progress. Updated 1/10/14 at 9:55 PM.
Registration unavailable 1/10
- Published on Thursday, 09 January 2014 09:00
Registration will be unavailable between Noon and 1:00 pm on January 10, 2014. (Note: This outage was cancelled.)
Citadel VPN and Data Center access RESTORED
- Published on Thursday, 26 December 2013 19:28
Access to The Citadel's data center and servers has been restored. Services are available from off campus as well as on-campus, including the VPN. <Updated 12/26/13, 9:27pm>
Scheduled Email Service Disruption
- Published on Friday, 20 December 2013 09:05
From Dec. 20th – Dec. 23rd, faculty and staff Exchange email will be offline for data migration and system improvements – downtime begins at 1pm on Dec. 20th.