- Published on Friday, 20 December 2013 09:05
Some users are experiencing problems with the Citadel VPN. The VPN is used for remote access to the campus from the outside. To resolve this we will need to take the VPN offline for a short time. It should be back up by 11:00am. [Posted 9:00 AM - 12/20/13]
Scheduled Banner-Related Services Disruption
- Published on Friday, 20 December 2013 08:52
From Dec. 27th - Dec. 30th, Banner-related production systems will be offline for data migration - downtime begins at 9am on Dec. 27th.
Banner INB outage
- Published on Friday, 13 December 2013 16:39
We will be shutting down and restarting Banner INB today at 5 pm. We estimate the downtime to last 1 hour. UPDATED 12/13/2013 4:38pm.
Internet access restored
- Published on Friday, 13 December 2013 15:15
Internet access has been restored. UPDATED: 12/13/13 at 3:10pm.
Banner Systems Maintenance, 12/11 and 12/12
- Published on Wednesday, 11 December 2013 08:31
Banner and BannerWeb will not be available from 6:00 pm on Wed 12/11 to 5:30 am on Thu 12/12 due to required maintenance. During this time students will be unable to pay their bills.
- Published on Tuesday, 03 December 2013 10:28
The Citadel’s Faculty/Staff mail system is currently experiencing intermittent availability. Updated <12/5/13, 2:30 PM>.
- Published on Monday, 02 December 2013 21:54
The Citadel's faculty/staff email system is online. Posted 12/2/13 9:51pm
Faculty and Staff Email Unavailable
- Published on Monday, 02 December 2013 12:18
The Citadel's faculty/staff email system is currently unavailable. ITS is working to resolve the problem. Posted <12/2/13, 2:20 PM>
- Published on Sunday, 01 December 2013 17:45
Due to The Citadel’s data center relocation, some campus communications systems may still be experiencing problems. We are actively working these problems as they appear. As always, if you encounter any problems please contact the ITS Help Center at 843-953-4357
- Published on Wednesday, 27 November 2013 11:55
Please be aware that some campus communications systems are now offline due to The Citadel’s data center relocation. All service should be restored by Dec. 1st. For daily project updates, you can visit the Spotlight feature on The Citadel’s main webpage.