Email Service Disruption
- Published on Monday, 24 February 2014 12:11
We are currently experiencing a partial outage of the Exchange 2003 system. Email for some Faculty and Staff maybe delayed. Submitted 02/24/2014
- Published on Friday, 21 February 2014 17:50
Maintenance will be performed February 22 from Midnight to 6AM on the core internet network that services The Citadel campus and the Ladson datacenter. Users could experience brief losses of connectivity during this time period.
Internet Network Outage
- Published on Tuesday, 11 February 2014 18:01
Our internet Router is down. Internet services to and from The Citadel will not be possible at this time. However, The Citadel campus local network, access to The Citadel's data center in Ladson, Internet access to The Citadel's servers, as well as student access to email will not be affected. We are working to fix it now.
Citadel Systems Maintenance
- Published on Thursday, 06 February 2014 16:49
ITS will be performing systems maintenance on Friday, 2/7/14 between 5-8pm. Access to print services will not be available during this time.
Registration unavailable 1/27
- Published on Monday, 27 January 2014 11:33
Registration will be unavailable between 2:00 and 3:00 pm on January 27, 2014
Banner unavailable Fri 1/17
- Published on Friday, 17 January 2014 13:08
Banner (both SSB and INB) will be unavailable from 7:00 to 8:00 pm on Friday, January 17.
- Published on Friday, 17 January 2014 07:42
Some campus email users may be experiencing a disruption of email services. 7:43 AM 1/17/14
Banner INB unavailable Wed 1/15
- Published on Wednesday, 15 January 2014 14:27
Banner INB will be unavailable from 7:00 to 8:00 pm on Wednesday, January 15.
Email System Maintenance
- Published on Friday, 10 January 2014 15:09
Email service is restored but there may be temporary disruptions due to maintenance in progress. Updated 1/10/14 at 9:55 PM.
Registration unavailable 1/10
- Published on Thursday, 09 January 2014 09:00
Registration will be unavailable between Noon and 1:00 pm on January 10, 2014. (Note: This outage was cancelled.)