Network maintenance 12/19
- Published on Tuesday, 18 December 2012 13:59
OneStop Maintenance TONIGHT
- Published on Monday, 03 December 2012 13:07
OneStop will be down for system maintenance this evening, 12/4/12 from approximately 5:30pm-8:00pm. Access to Leave, Position Descriptions, etc., on this system will be unavailable during this time.
Banner, portal functions offline
- Published on Friday, 30 November 2012 11:28
Banner will be down for maintenance from 10:00pm Friday, 11/30 until 5:00pm Saturday, 12/1. During this time systems that rely upon the Banner database including self-service and most cadet systems will also be down.
One Stop offline 11/21
- Published on Wednesday, 21 November 2012 09:22
The One Stop server was offline for scheduled maintenance from 9:30 until 9:37 am on Wednesday 11/21.
Portal offline 11/17
- Published on Saturday, 17 November 2012 08:13
The Lesesne Gateway portal is unavailable this morning (Saturday 11/17). Citadel staff are working to bring this system back online.
Web server offline 11/8
- Published on Thursday, 08 November 2012 15:39
The www.citadel.edu web server will be offline for scheduled maintenance from 7:30 until 7:40 pm on Thursday 11/8.
Attention Faculty and Staff
- Published on Monday, 01 October 2012 13:36
The link to one-stop and several items in the “Human Resource Spotlight” channel are currently unavailable. Please check back later.
Banner, portal functions offline 9/25
- Published on Tuesday, 25 September 2012 10:26
Banner will be down for maintenance from 5:30pm until 11:00pm on Tuesday, 9/25. During this time systems that rely upon the Banner database including self-service and cadet systems will also be down. Please note that the Class Absence System will be down for an additional 30 minutes, until 11:30 pm, for its regular nightly update.
Exchange Email Maintenance
- Published on Monday, 24 September 2012 18:01
Full service has been restored to The Citadel's Exchange Email servers.
Banner, portal functions offline 9/21
- Published on Thursday, 20 September 2012 11:35
Banner (SSB/INB) is currently off-line due to problems encountered with a software upgrade. Some integrated systems such as infirmary, cadet systems, ODS/EDW, and supporting portal channels reliant upon Banner are also affected.