New Student Checklist
- Banner account- Log into Lesesne Gateway using your username and password
For Example: (Pass010198 birth date) Click Here for Instructions
- Set up and sync your email account- Log into Lesesne Gateway; go to Student Tab; go to Google Webmail option to log into your e-mail account. Be sure to activate and maintain.
NOTE: Your Citadel email account is the ONLY email account administration, staff and professors will use to communicate important Citadel information to you from admittance through graduation, therefore you might want to sync your Citadel email account with your personal email accounts. Click Here for Instructions
- Access CitLearn - If your instructor uses CitLearn (optional), you may log in using your Campus Wide ID (CWID) as your username and Pass + the last four digits of your social security number (Pass####). Please note that not all instructors use CitLearn. If your instructor does not use CitLearn, you may not able to access the CitLearn page. If you know that your instructor is using CitLearn and you do not have access to the class, please contact your instructor directly.
- Get your student ID, One-Card. You may stop by Bond Hall Room 244 to get your student One-Card ID.
- Pay for courses. Access your Student Tab via Lesesne Gateway to view your current account or contact the Treasurer’s Office for more information (953-5254). Please note there is a $30 service fee for using a credit card for payment; payment by electronic check is free. See important deadline dates on semester calendars: http://www.citadel.edu/root/cgc-calendar. Students who have not paid in full by the posted deadlines will be dropped from all of their classes.
- Pay for parking. You must pay for a parking pass ($40) each semester in order to park on campus. Parking passes may be purchased at the Treasurer’s Office, Bond Hall 112. Once you have paid, you will need to take your receipt to Public Safety (inside main gate) to receive your parking pass.
- Get your books. The campus book store is located in Mark Clark Hall. You may visit the bookstore during normal business hours or online at http://thecitadel.bncollege.com/.