MAT Testing Center
The Miller Analogies Test (MAT) is a high-level test of analytical ability that requires the solution of problems stated as analogies. The MAT consists of 120 partial analogies that you have 60 minutes to complete. The test measures your ability to recognize relationships between ideas, your fluency in the English language, and your general knowledge of the humanities, natural sciences, mathematics, and social sciences.
As a reasonably priced test, $100, administered in 60 minutes, the MAT represents an excellent option for candidates applying to any of the hundreds of graduate programs that accept MAT scores for admission. For information about the test you can visit www.milleranalogies.com.
MAT testers must provide two (2) forms of ID. One ID must be government issued and include both a photo and a signature. The second ID must include photo or signature.
- No cell phones permitted in the Testing Center.
- Testers should arrive 30 minutes prior to appointment time.
- Testers will be asked to remove all jewelry, coats, hoodies, and hats, as well as to empty their pockets.
- Testers may not leave the building once testing has begun.
- All pencils and scratch paper, if allowed, will be provided.
The Citadel is located at 171 Moultrie Street, Charleston, SC 29455. Examinees may park in any open lot or visitor parking space.
Our MAT Testing Center is in Bond Hall Room 258. Bond Hall the second building on your left hand side as you enter the main gates of campus. Upon entering the building, take the main stairs. At the top of the stairs you will continue straight down the hall way. Room 258 is at the end of the hallway.